JOHN P. DALY JR.
Construction Accident Lawyer John P. Daly Jr.
A construction accident lawyer serving Indianapolis and his home state of Indiana, John P. Daly Jr. was born in South Bend in 1959. John is a three-time Indiana University graduate, with degrees in English, public administration and law. He was president of his college fraternity, a two time Little 500 participant and selected to Mortar Board. He was also a member of the Indiana Army National Guard. He lives in Westfield with his wife, Debbie, and their two sons, Pierce and Drake.
John represents traumatically injured construction workers and their families throughout Indiana. He is an OSHA authorized construction safety trainer and has worked with construction unions in training workers and employers in maintaining a safe workplace. John understands that the effects of a construction injury are often life changing, and works with the injury victim to not only obtain full compensation for the injuries and lost income, but also to assist in a career change when one is necessary. His practice covers cases involving the following common construction accidents:
- Fall Protection
- Trench Collapse
- Iron Working
- Electrical Accidents
To get in touch with our construction accident lawyer, John P. Daly Jr., contact Golitko & Daly. Our offices are located in Indianapolis, Carmel, and Kokomo.
- Personal Injury - Ironworker Fractures Both Feet after a 10 Foot Fall
- Personal Injury - Electrician's Helper Suffers a Traumatic Brain Injury When General Contractor Fails to Barricade Open Stairwell
- Personal Injury - Mason Injured While Working upon a Defectively Erected Scaffold
- Personal Injury - General Contractor Failed to De-energize Power Lines Resulting in Paraplegia
- Scaffold Accident Resulting in Paralysis
- Personal Injury - Masonry-Controlled Access Zone Violation Resulting in Orthopedic Injuries
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Trial Attorney, NBTA, 2006
- OSHA Outreach Construction Safety Trainer, 2007
- Indiana, 1987
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana J.D. - 1987
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana M.P.A. - 1989
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana BA – 1981 Major: English
- Helms v. Carmel High School Vocational Building Trades Corp., 854 N.E.2d 345 (Ind 2006)
- Stumpf v. Hagerman Construction Corporation, 863 N.E.2d 871 (Ind.App 2007)
- McQueen v. Fayette County
- Tri-Central v. Mason, 738 N.E.2d 341 (Ind.App. 2000)
- Russell v. Neumann-Steadman, 759 N.E.2d 234, 237 (Ind.Ct.App. 2001)
- Pike Township Educational Foundation v. Rubenstein, 831 N.E.2d 1239 (Ind.App. 2005)
- Batteast Const. Co., Inc. v. Henry County Bd. of Com'rs, 202 F.Supp.2d 864 (SD. Ind. 2002)
- King v. Northeast Security, Inc, 790 N.E.2d 474 (Ind 2003)
- Peters v. Judd Drugs, Inc, 602 N.E.2d 162 (Ind. App. 1992)
Honors and Awards
- Indiana Super Lawyer - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- TOP 50 - Indiana Super Lawyers Top 50 Lawyer - 2012, 2013.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Sagamore Inn of Court, Membership Committee
- Kid's Chance Board of Directors
Meet Our Skilled Construction Accident Lawyer
To schedule a free consultation with a construction accident lawyer in Indianapolis, contact John P. Daly Jr. at the offices of Golitko & Daly.