Workers’ Compensation Attorney Matthew M. Golitko
Matt Golitko was born in July of 1975 in Kokomo, Indiana. He graduated from Maconaquah High School in Miami County in 1993. He played basketball and baseball in the Patriot League for Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania. Mr. Golitko graduated from Lafayette College with a bachelor of arts degree in economics and business, and a minor in music in 1997. Mr. Golitko graduated from Nova Southeastern Law School in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 2000.
Matthew acts as a workers’ compensation attorney from his practice in Indianapolis, focusing on personal injury, paralyzed workers, and wrongful death claims as well. Mr. Golitko teams up with lawyers all over the state on complicated paralyzed worker cases and has had multiple million-dollar awards before the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Board.
Currently he is Chairman of the Workers Compensation Section of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, and sits on the board of directors with several of Indiana's top rated trial lawyers.
Matt is poised and ready to take your case, and to bring his focused practice and experience to bear to ensure your case gets resolved, whether by settlement, court, or by jury. To get in touch with this focused workers’ compensation attorney, contact Golitko & Daly. Our offices are in Indianapolis and Kokomo.
Matt Golitko is licensed to practice in the state of Indiana and handles cases before the Indiana State and Federal Courts and the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- American Association for Justice - Workers’ Compensation and Workplace Injury Section
- Indiana, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- JD - May, 2000
- Lafayette College, Easton, PA
- Bachelor of Arts - May, 1997
- Major: Economics and Business
- Minor: Music
- “Rules to Live By When You Have a Personal Injury Case that Involves Workers’ Compensation Claim AKA: The 3rd Party Case.” Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, November 2007.
- “Missing Inaction? Expensive Mistakes in Handling Catastrophic Workers Compensation Cases.” Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, April 2011.
- Quadriplegia and Workers Compensation - "Paralyzed by your Workers Compensation Case?" Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, May 2012.
- Quadriplegics (Paralyzed Workers) and Indiana Workers Compensation Part 1 and 2. Indiana Trial Lawyers The Verdict 2013-2014.
- Quadriplegics (Paralyzed Workers) and Indiana Workers Compensation Part 2 and 2. Indiana Trial Lawyers The Verdict 2014.
Honors and Awards
- Board of Directors, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, May 1, 2010 - Present
- Chairman, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section, May 1, 2010 – Present
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Super Lawyers - Super Lawyer 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section, Chairman
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Sustaining Member
- American Association for Justice, Workers’ compensation and Workplace Injury Sections, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member and Past President
Meet with a Talented Workers’ Compensation Attorney
To schedule a free consultation with a workers’ compensation attorney, contact the Golitko & Daly offices, serving Indianapolis and the state of Indiana. Whether it’s a work injury, personal injury, or a wrongful death claim, we can help.