IOSHA Construction Lawyers – Injury Law Firm
Construction Accident Indianapolis
If you have been involved in a construction accident, whether in Indianapolis or within the state of Indiana, our team can help ensure your rights are protected. The sooner you talk to an IOSHA certified construction accident attorney, the more likely it is that the truth will come out as to the underlying causes of the unfortunate event. This is especially true for a workplace injury because employers are quick to eliminate any evidence that would tell the story about how you got hurt at a job site. A prompt investigation - including observation of the scene of the accident, photography of equipment or conditions there, and contacting eyewitnesses and a union representative - is an important factor in preserving your case.
To get the quick legal help you need in a construction accident, contact Golitko & Daly. We have offices in Indianapolis and Kokomo.
Beyond Workers’ Compensation
Your construction accident may not be simply a workers' compensation case – although if it is we have you covered there too. Perhaps a third party should share the responsibility of the accident or wrongful death? An equipment manufacturer, a subcontractor, general contractor or a delivery service on the premises may also be partially liable. In such cases, we can review your claim and determine liability. Talk to a construction lawyer as soon as possible after any type of construction accident, including:
- A slip and fall accident
- A lift bucket accident
- An accident involving falling debris
- A scaffolding accident
- A roof or ladder fall
- A trench collapse
- A crane injury
- A forklift accident
- A pickup truck accident or other type of vehicle accident, such as one involving a Cushman
- Accidents involving heavy equipment such as bulldozers, backhoes, or excavators
Respected and Qualified
Golitko & Daly is well respected in the legal community. Other attorneys as well as our former clients know that we are well prepared, knowledgeable, and ready to take action on behalf of a construction injury victim. We handle both workers' compensation and third-party personal injury claims all under one roof.
For those clients who will be unable to work for at least 12 months following a construction accident, we are qualified to handle your social security disability claim as well. All aspects of your construction accident case will be well coordinated with the goal of helping you obtain maximum compensation from all available sources.
Take advantage of our qualified attorneys and their different areas of focus – all of which benefit the client:
- Mr. Golitko is currently the Chairman of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association Workers Compensation Section and has obtained multiple million dollar workers compensation results.
- Mr. Daly is OSHA certified in several areas and has worked with several other attorneys throughout Indiana. Mr. Daly has had several million-dollar results in Indiana construction accident and wrongful death cases.
- Mrs. Golitko is a registered nurse and a lawyer. She has a very high success rate before the Social Security Administration and has helped thousands of Indiana workers who can no longer work as they once did.
- Mr. Harts is not only a lawyer, but also has an engineering degree that he puts to use on complicated product liability cases. His years of experience in the world of design defects are invaluable in the context of work injury cases.
Contact a Lawyer to Help With Your Construction Accident
We are available to evaluate your personal injury and construction accident case and make recommendations based on our experience and analysis of the facts. To discuss your construction accident, contact Golitko & Daly in Indianapolis – we will help you put the pieces back together with every resource available to us.