Eddie has been an attorney since 2012 and joined our office in 2017. Eddie is a dynamic leader with a proven track record of achievement combining skills in diverse areas of litigation, physical therapy, athletic training, business management, program development, organizational development, direct sales, compliance, physician and insurance relations.
Eddie focuses his legal practice on personal injury, wrongful death and worker’s compensation cases. Eddie is admitted to practice before the Indiana Supreme Court and all Superior and Circuit Courts in the State of Indiana. He is also admitted to practice in both the Northern and Southern U.S District Courts of Indiana.
Eddie is actively involved in the Indianapolis Bar Association and has served on committees with numerous central Indiana judges and judicial officers. Eddie is also a licensed physical therapist and athletic trainer. He earned a B.S. in Athletic Training from the University of Charleston in 1996. In 1999 he earned a B.S. in Physical Therapy from The Ohio State University. He has over 20 years of experience treating and caring for individuals with orthopedic and neurologic conditions and injuries.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, December 31, 2011
- Master of Business Administration, Indiana Wesleyan University, December 10, 2003
- Bachelor of Science, Allied Medical Professions/ Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University, June 11, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Sports Medicine, The University of Charleston, May 5, 1996
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Indiana Physical Therapy Board- Licensed Physical Therapist
- National Athletic Trainers Association- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Indiana Athletic Trainers Board- Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Isernhagen Work Systems-Functional Capacity Evaluations
- United States Soccer- National “D” License
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association