Phone: 765-865-9300 or 317-566-9600
A workers’ compensation and product liability attorney at our Indianapolis office, Jared Harts was born in Kokomo, Indiana in September 1979. He graduated from Maconaquah High School in Miami County Indiana in 1998. He is a 2002 graduate of Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan where he earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Mr. Harts attended Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2005. He was a member of the Indiana Law Review and received the T.M. Englehart, Jr. Memorial Fellowship and the Francis J. Feeney Jr. Tax Award. Jared worked in defective product law 5 years before coming to Golitko & Daly, P.C.
In 2010, Mr. Harts decided to return home and continue his work as a workers’ compensation and product liability attorney at Golitko & Daly. Contact us to meet with Jared Harts for a free consultation, and start getting the help you need. Our offices are in Indianapolis and Kokomo.
Mr. Harts is licensed to practice in Indiana and regularly appears in Indiana State and Federal Courts as well as before the Indiana Workers' Compensation Board.
Indiana Super Lawyers - Rising Star 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) - 2005
- Honors: T.M. Englehart, Jr. Memorial Fellowship
- Honors: Francis J. Feeney Jr. Tax Award
- Law Review: Indiana Law Review, Member
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Engineering with a Mechanical Concentration
- "Products Liability: What Engineers Need to Know", Calvin College Students, 2006
- Workers Comp Seminar – 2010
- Medicare in Workers Compensation - 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member
- Miami County Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Workers’ Compensation Section
- American Association for Justice, Workplace Injury Section, Member
Enlist the Help of a Skilled Product Liability Attorney
If you are looking for a workers’ compensation or product liability attorney in the Indianapolis area, contact Golitko & Daly to schedule a free consultation with Jared Harts.