Judith E. Golitko, a social security disability and medical malpractice attorney for Golitko & Daly in Indianapolis,was born in Miami County, Indiana, in 1946. Originally starting as a paralegal in 1965, Ms. Golitko has worked in many areas of law over the span of her career.
One of the attributes that makes Ms. Golitko stand out from other medical malpractice attorneys is that she has a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Indiana University-Kokomo, and is a licensed registered nurse. Ms. Golitko worked full-time as a med-surg floor nurse at St. Joseph Hospital-St. Vincent Health in Kokomo, Indiana, until returning to school to obtain her law degree. In 2006, at age 59, she graduated from Indiana University School of Law and was admitted to the Indiana bar.
Mrs. Golitko now acts as a social security disability and medical malpractice attorney for the people of Indianapolis and Indiana, using her nursing background as the foundation of her practice. To schedule a free consultation with Mrs. Golitko, contact our offices today.
- Indiana State and Federal Courts
- To Practice Before the Social Security Administration
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 2006
Indiana University, Kokomo, Indiana
- Major: Nursing
Honors and Awards
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Nurse Attorneys, Member
- Indiana State Nursing Association, Member
Contact a Compassionate Medical Malpractice Attorney
To make an appointment with social security disability and medical malpractice attorney Judith E. Golitko, contact our offices operating out of Indianapolis, Carmel, and Kokomo.