Work injury, construction injury, workers’ compensation, and disability – these areas make up our entire practice at Golitko & Daly. Our work injury lawyers, working from Indianapolis and Kokomo, focus their energies into specific fields of law so that they can provide our clients with unparalleled representation. Our team proudly represents clients in the following circumstances:
- Employees injured at work
- Indiana workers injured on construction sites
- Construction zone accidents
- Iron and steel workers injured on the job
- Employees injured while traveling
- Fatal work related accidents
- Paralyzed workers
- Disabled Indiana workers
On-staff Engineer Attorney to Evaluate Defective Product Cases
Clients with workers' compensation claims may also have a lawsuit against an equipment manufacturer (unsafe or defective equipment) or a sub-contractor (or the general contractor) may be liable for a workplace injury. These are often referred to as product liability claims. We have experience dealing with faulty lift buckets, defective switches, and failures in guarding.
Golitko & Daly is ideally prepared to handle all claims pertaining to an injury or disability. To enlist the help of a work injury lawyer in the Indianapolis area, contact Golitko & Daly today to schedule a free consultation.
What Makes the Difference?
- One of our attorneys is also a nurse who handles all Social Security disability claims.She also reviews medical components of personal injury and workers' comp claims, as well as construction injury claims.
- Our workers' compensation lawyer, Mr. Golitko, receives many referrals from other law firms that choose not to handle this aspect of law. Mr. Golitko is also the Chairman of the Indiana Trial Lawyer Association – Workers Compensation Section.
- Mr. Daly is OSHA certified in several areas. We prepare every case as if for trial, even though most cases settle out of court. Mr. Daly has had multiple verdicts – one as high as $10.2 million.
Contact Golitko & Daly to schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer regarding any accident, injury, or long-term disability.
Potential Cases within a Work Injury, Handled by One Firm
An electrician, mason, or ironworker who falls at a job site may have a third-party liability claim, also known as a personal injury case, against the contractor who assembled the scaffolding. In addition, that same ironworker may have a workers' compensation claim against an employer. If a worker is unable to return to work, he or she may also have a disability claim. It is important to note that work injuries can result in multiple claims, not just workers’ compensation cases.
We are prepared to help with the pursuit of all these cases within one law firm. Golitko & Daly focuses on all of these areas to provide the best representation to the client. We can help with the following types of cases:
- Construction accidents
- Back or neck injuries – leaving employee paralyzed
- Injuries that cause disfigurement and scarring
- Traumatic brain injuries
- On the job wrongful death
- OSHA and IOSHA violations
- Product liability cases
Did Your Employer Fire You After an Injury on the Job?
Indiana law protects injured workers. In addition to representing injured workers to recover payment for medical bills and wage replacement, we represent employees in employment law matters related to injuries. Workers are sometimes subjected to wrongful discharge as a result of an on-the-job injury. We can assert workers' rights in "Frampton action" cases.
Sustain a Work Injury? Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been injured in a work accident, we urge you to concentrate on getting as well as you can and to focus on your recovery — and to leave the legal matters in our hands. Contact our offices to discuss your claim with a work injury lawyer at Golitko & Daly. We are situated in Indianapolis, Kokomo, and Carmel.